New Job Opening
The Aurora Medical Laser & Vein Centre was established in Red Deer, Alberta in 1998. Our objective has always been about taking beauty deeper and we believe that it is not just about how you look, but how you FEEL. At the Aurora, we know that there are more important things in your world than skincare but our goal is to help you feel your best as you take it all on. We want you to leave your skin in our capable hands so you can focus on chasing your passions and goals. Our mission is to help you LIVE CONFIDENTLY.
Medical Aesthetician and Laser Technician
Aurora Laser & Vein Center is hiring a part-time experienced Medical Aesthetician/Laser Technician who has a passion and love for the industry with a minimum of 2 years of experience. Our clinic prides itself on the art of true customization by tailoring treatments to skin types, concerns, and goals, and by combining treatment modalities to optimize patient outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
• Enthusiastically perform the following treatments: skincare consultations, treatment consultations, chemical peels and medical facials, microdermabrasion, laser skin treatments including laser hair removal, IPL/ BBL, Profractional laser, VariLite, and more. Training may be provided where necessary.
• Provide 5 stars, exceptional customer service that begins with expert treatment performance that is carried out by engaging with clients in a warm, kind, caring, and professional manner
• Determine client treatment plans by assessing skin concerns, skin type and client goals and budget and having a comprehensive understanding of treatment options available within our practice.
• Work well with others and be an active team player who is able to participate in a collaborative, non-competitive manner with all team members.
• Attend work reliably with an energetic and positive attitude.
• Follow clinic policies and procedures.
• Be detail-oriented in all aspects of the position.
• Work independently in a fast-paced Medispa
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
• A high level of professionalism in manner, performance, and care in personal presentation.
• A willingness to participate in continued learning which will include but not be limited to: training, external seminars, and independent studying.
• A fundamental desire to form strong, long-lasting clinician- client relationships.
• Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and self-motivation.
• Loyalty and a desire to grow within the position and our company.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
• Preferably Medical Aesthetician Diploma
• Must have a minimum of 2 plus years of experience in a Medispa or similar.
• Superior understanding of skin, skincare, and up to date laser/antiaging rejuvenation technology.
• Certification in the following treatments is desired but not mandatory: Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, Laser Hair Removal and IPL/BBL.
• Be proficient in English.
• Part-time hours: 25-35 per week
• Application deadline: 2021-06-30
• Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
• Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: All customers are required to wear a mask, curbside pickup available, common surfaces are sanitized regularly, and we run on an appointment-only booking system to limit the amount of traffic in our clinic.
Leslie Rocque, Marketing & Clinic Manager at Aurora Medical Laser & Vein Centre